When juice is cold-pressed it retains higher levels of the vitamins and minerals than standard juices. By cold-pressing vegetables and fruit you can also benefit from the following
- More fruit in your juice or smoothie as the cold-press preserves more fruit
- A full boost of nutrients as the heat does not kill of the essential goodness inside
- Increased energy levels
- A boost to your immune system
- 100% natural
- Some cold-presses are 100% natural and organic—check at your store
- No added sugars (unless mixed with other ingredients as part of a recipe)
While cold-press juice can be higher in calories compared to regular juice, as it is more dense and will therefore have more fiber and sugar, it is still beneficial for your health. If you are concerned about the sugar and calories in cold-press juice you can enjoy smaller portions or account for the juice as part of your every day balanced diet.
In summary, while cold-press juice may be little more expensive and may have more sugar none of the nutrients, minerals, antioxidants and enzymes that keep our bodies well and fight of disease remain present in the juicing process.
You can enjoy the best cold-press Los Angeles has to offer when you try a Naturewell Juice. Come and see us at our Altadena, Silverlake or Down Town store.