Arthritis is a common condition that causes inflammation of the joints which can lead to a great deal of pain. Inflammation is something that we will all experience from time to time and it is the body’s way of naturally healing itself. For some, however, the body swells and becomes stiff on a regular basis, which is when you may be diagnosed with conditions such as arthritis.
A change in diet can significantly influence the amount of pain and swelling you experience when you suffer from arthritis. While a diet will not cure your arthritis eating a healthy diet that is high in anti-inflammatory foods will improve your overall wellbeing.
Adding the below foods to your diet may help to alleviate the symptoms of arthritis
• Fish (especially the oily variety that contains Omega 3)
• Soy (including soy beans, edamame)
• Extra Virgin Olive Oil or newer oils such as avocado oil or safflower oil
• Cherries (which are also very good for gout)
• Dairy products to increase calcium intake
• Broccoli ( which has been shown to reduce symptoms of Osteoarthritis)
• Green tea which is packed full of antioxidants
• Citrus fruits
• Whole grains
• Blueberries blackberries, and other fruits high in antioxidants
The Best Juice Bar in Los Angeles
If you struggle to eat a lot of the above foods as part of your everyday diet, you could try drinking smoothies and cold pressed juices instead. Naturewell Juice Bar sell the best smoothies in LA, many of them containing the ingredients that you need to alleviate arthritic pain.
Our smoothies are made up of high-quality ingredients that are organic where possible and always 100% natural.
To enjoy anti-inflammatory ingredients served in the best cold press juice in South California, come arthritis and say hello to the Naturewell Juice Bar team today.